Warning: include(control/forum_plugins_v2/gaThread-Banner.php) [function.include]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in [path]/showthread.php(125) : eval()'d code on line 70

Warning: include(control/forum_plugins_v2/gaThread-Banner.php) [function.include]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in [path]/showthread.php(125) : eval()'d code on line 70

Warning: include() [function.include]: Failed opening 'control/forum_plugins_v2/gaThread-Banner.php' for inclusion (include_path='.:/usr/lib/php:/usr/local/lib/php') in [path]/showthread.php(125) : eval()'d code on line 70
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Comicon 2011 |3D| Tuptin | Cyber Red Monika
Warning: include(control/forum_plugins/gaSurvival-Clock.php) [function.include]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in [path]/showthread.php(125) : eval()'d code on line 65

Warning: include(control/forum_plugins/gaSurvival-Clock.php) [function.include]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in [path]/showthread.php(125) : eval()'d code on line 65

Warning: include() [function.include]: Failed opening 'control/forum_plugins/gaSurvival-Clock.php' for inclusion (include_path='.:/usr/lib/php:/usr/local/lib/php') in [path]/showthread.php(125) : eval()'d code on line 65

Hybrid View

Warning: include(control/forum_plugins/gaPostbit-Awards.php) [function.include]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in [path]/includes/class_postbit.php(284) : eval()'d code on line 2

Warning: include(control/forum_plugins/gaPostbit-Awards.php) [function.include]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in [path]/includes/class_postbit.php(284) : eval()'d code on line 2

Warning: include() [function.include]: Failed opening 'control/forum_plugins/gaPostbit-Awards.php' for inclusion (include_path='.:/usr/lib/php:/usr/local/lib/php') in [path]/includes/class_postbit.php(284) : eval()'d code on line 2

Warning: include(control/forum_plugins/gaPostbit-Portfolios.php) [function.include]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in [path]/includes/class_postbit.php(284) : eval()'d code on line 7

Warning: include(control/forum_plugins/gaPostbit-Portfolios.php) [function.include]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in [path]/includes/class_postbit.php(284) : eval()'d code on line 7

Warning: include() [function.include]: Failed opening 'control/forum_plugins/gaPostbit-Portfolios.php' for inclusion (include_path='.:/usr/lib/php:/usr/local/lib/php') in [path]/includes/class_postbit.php(284) : eval()'d code on line 7

Comicon 2011 |3D| Tuptin | Cyber Red Monika

Comicon 2011 |3D| Tuptin | Cyber Red Monika

Tuptin has entered the competition!

Reply With Quote Reply With Quote #1

Warning: include() [function.include]: Failed opening 'control/forum_plugins/gaPostbit-Awards.php' for inclusion (include_path='.:/usr/lib/php:/usr/local/lib/php') in [path]/includes/class_postbit.php(284) : eval()'d code on line 2

Warning: include() [function.include]: Failed opening 'control/forum_plugins/gaPostbit-Portfolios.php' for inclusion (include_path='.:/usr/lib/php:/usr/local/lib/php') in [path]/includes/class_postbit.php(284) : eval()'d code on line 7
    nice choice! give us some sketches!!
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote #2

This is my first time in a challenge of gameartisans....so, I don't spect so much from me, but at least, I am going to try to finish it.

So....these are my first sketches. I donīt really know how to make the suit, but i am on it, i hope to post something else before i start with the 3d model.
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote #3

Hi tuptin! Very interesting sketch i like number three is more red monika.
    Good luck y no me odies tanto hehe!
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote #4

Finally!! These are the stuff I was doing since my last post. It was hard to decide how to do it, just because this is my first project in Zbrush (and my first as a videogame character...really...).

So, I hope you guys can tell me something about it, or just give me some advise from you experience.

I started with something really basic. Then, I created the datails, like the face and other shapes. Some lines I decided to make them a little bit sharper because I wanted to keep some comic style, I don't know what's gonna happen with that, but I'll try to do it.

The face... well, I am fighting with the lips... I'll keep working on it.

So, now I will star with the "armor" (or whatever you want to call it) and I drew a fast sketch, just to see some shapes and the volumens I have to make.

Well, this is all, I hope some feedback because I will need some advise!!
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote #5

Ey tuptin caaamon!! , i want to see the armor in 3d its very nice. And remember work, work and more work
    I love the concept!!
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote #6

This my current wip.

Reply With Quote Reply With Quote #7

Perfect composition Tuptin! i want to see the armor , just do it!!!
    Keep working mate!!!
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote #8

keep going, dude
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote #9

Than you joymepls !!, really slow, but on it.
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote #10

Ok, finally I started with the armor, so I update with two images:

Reply With Quote Reply With Quote #11

Something is wrong with chest area, and i think you should spend more time on the face. Looks a bit 'hard'
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote #12

Tuptin congrats!! very nice progress, camon tuptin keep working!!!!!
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote #13

Nice work, but I recommend you to use more anatomy references. Keep it up!
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote #14

Thank you Nekhro and kraken for the feedback! The idea is to make it like in comic style. That's why her proportions are so exaggerated, mostly the chest, it is really thin and the ribs are like harder besides the hip which is thin too. Also the face is hard like that as well, however I don't know if I like it... This is the fist time I do this, so I will get more experience the more I do.
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote #15

Well, I didnīt post for so long... But finally I have finished it. So I am going to post a couple images of the process and the final model.

Thank you so much for the support. Now, I must be fast if I want to finish it on time!!

Reply With Quote Reply With Quote #16

mejoras dia a dia mucho , no se como decirlo bien en ingles xD
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote #17

I hope it is not too late. I am finishing the texture and everything will be done til next monday. For now, I post the low poly and the statistics. Well, I had trouble with the topology... but I learnt for the next time. It is a simple piece, but my purpose was to learn. I fell good, for that. And thanks for the support guys!

Reply With Quote Reply With Quote #18

Great job on the hard surfaces man! Looking really cool! I'll be waiting for the colors
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote #19

Yeah! Im agree with echronos, im waiting for the texture
    Keep working tuptiiiiin!!
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote #20