Challenge Deadline Extended to Wednesday, October 1st, 11:59pm, Eastern Time (click here to view eastern time)

Thread: Gallery Issue

Gallery Issue

Hey, I was hoping someone could help me with this. When I go to upload a gallery image it gives me the following dialog (see image). But everything is grayed out so I can't actually choose anything.
    Attached Images  
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote #1

hm...weird..that looks like it might be an issue with the logging-in. GA has some issues with that sometimes. Try logging out and logging in again with the 'remember me' option checked. That might fix things--if not, hopefully Fred can check in and see what's up
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote #2

Tried that, no good. Thanks anyways though. Looks like I'll have to wait for Fred. :P
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote #3

Knight:
    Clericon: 7
    That section begins to function the minute you upload your first image:thumb:
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote #4

I did upload the first image though...

EDIT: Nevermind, I got it working. My image was reporting it was 1024x512 when It was 1000x500. I opened the jpg, resaved it and it worked. Odd though, the site didn't even give an error message saying my image was too large. Anyhow, thanks for the help guys, sorry to have wasted your time.
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote #5