Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Comicon Challenge | alancamara | Pitt

yeaaa i like it :P

Minha unica sujestao sao sobre o abdomen. a primeira divisao ficou um pouco perdida acho legal dar uma revisada na regiao. Sei que aquela parte é muito pessoal. Apenas uma sujestão

Cheers mate!

-Rafael
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote #21

looking awesome Alan, just think you could work a little more in his chest to make him a little more stronger in the side view, looking a little flat to me, it's nice this way you did too, just sugestion, keep it up.
    love the way you are updating with this comic balloons.
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote #22

oooOOoOoOoooo this is fun. Reminds me of hulk, but more agressive looking.
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote #23

This is looking great, nice progress shots too! The ponytail could maybe use some volume and definition?
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote #24

holy crap, this is looking great! Only crit I got is that the hands don't seem to have the same tension as the neck and face are portraying.
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote #25

grassetti - Hey Dude, thanks for the tips, please see it ant let me know what you think. :thumb:

veteehrri - Hey Buddy, thanks for your suggestion, I'd inflate a bit more, see it and tell me what you think .thanks for the support :thumb:

CG-Gordon - Hi dude, yes, you're shure. Actually I didn't working that yet, but thanks for the tips

onelung - Hey mate, I'd work on the hands too, look that, thanks

I'm posting a couple of images here with some closes and angles, the model is almost done. The next step is the terrible "chains" Please crits and comments are welcome
    Attached Images        
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote #26

Pitt looks great.. I dig the muscles
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote #27

Smooth_Criminal - Thanks for your comment dude
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote #28

awesome mate, looking forward to the lowpoly version, the sculpt are great.
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote #29

this is awesome! the only crit i can give is that the toes look too long. get the chains on there
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote #30

Hey Alan..

Since you asked for a crit..

I dont think his head should taper up at the top..Im not talking about the hair.. I mean the skull, it should be at least as wide as his jaw.

I think you really need to rework some of the proportions you got on him. I understand what you are going for, but his foot is clearly bigger than his upper thigh, as are his calfs.. I would scale his foot down 50% then scale up the overall length of his legs by 50%. Then adjust the calf to match the new scale..

Overall he is stumpy from the waist down. what you want is the inverted triangle look. so you can scale the legs down comparitive to the whole body as long as the legs themselves are in correct relation to itself.. This will also give you a waistline, instead of the square torso you have right now..

Also the claws you have right now look like bird claws. Pitt has regular nails that extend outward..

And the tear on his right leg might be more interesting if it were.. webbed?.. instead of long slit..
    Thats it.. solid work all around..
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote #31

Caceta, brasilerada ta apavorando!

Looking great mate, I agree with vitor about the chest, it still looks a bit flat in the side view...but it´s looking awesome!

cheers
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote #32

Hey alancamara I just wanted to say that I really like your rendition of Pitt but there are a few areas that seem weird to me and it holds the model back by just a tad. The areas that rub me the wrong way are the hands, feet and pants. I think it would be cool if you were to add some long nails to his feet like in the comics as it adds to the character's visceral nature! I also noticed that his claws seem like there growing out of his fingertips instead of the fingernail socket. I think it would look a little more natural if you were to add fingertips under the claws to represent this fact. Last but not least are his pants rips, I think you should make most if not all of the edges frayed to keep it consistent and believable. Anyways these are just a few suggestions that I had to spice up an already terrific entry!
    Attached Images  
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote #33

Hello Alan was his character and expressive congratulations remains there until the end. My suggestion would be a little stretch their legs, to be more commensurate with their arms.

Until more Alessandro.
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote #34

It's just beautifull...I can't wait your final pose!
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote #35

veteehrri - Thanks man!

Red Republik - Thanks man, I´ll put the chains in the next update

Brutikong - Really thanks for your tips dude, I really appreciate it, But I´ve been working in a version a bit more realistic. But I agree with you about the foot, I´d this change like you did comment. thanks mate

mecman - Valeu cara. Thanks mate

chris1solo - Thanks mate

Marcus Dublin - hey man, Thanks for the tips, please, check the fingers and let me know what you think. Thx dude

ale3dfx - thanks for you comment dude

weirya- Thnaks mate

I´ve made some progress on the model like optimize the low poly and som improvements on the normal map, I still to work a bit more on the normal map, I hope to finish it as soon possible. here is the screen of Maya,s viewport. thanks
    Attached Images    
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote #36

yeah, looking great Alan. Looking forward to see him textured .
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote #37

Collings - Hi buddy, thanks for your continuous support.
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote #38

hi Alan, looking great his lowpoly version with normal, knowing your work i think the texture maps will be really nice. keep going.
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote #39

sweet update. i'm wondering what style of texture you will be going for. i think it would look good with realistic or stylized. which way do you think you will go?
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote #40