Big Congrats goes to everyone who entered the Comicon Challenge and especially to those who made it into the seriously hard top 10 placements! Since there were over 100 3d entries, for the first time on GameArtisans.org, the amount of finalists have been raised to 10. Each member of the top 10 Finalists, including concept artists, will receive this special icon to commemorate their achievement in the largest Main Challenge on GameArtisans.org.
To view the finals and judges' comments, go here: http://www.gameartisans.org/contests...dges/index.htm
Special thanks goes to this event's honorary judges.
- Josh [Josh Singh] Singh - Senior Character Artist - 38 Studios
- Ben [kongni] Ridgway - 3D graphics, game art, and concept development teacher – Detroit College forCreative Studies
- Dan [draxxuss] Rickard - Art Manager - Animation Lead - REDJADE - www.redjade.com (website currently being updated)
- Andrew Baker - Lighting Director - Surreal Software [a division of Midway games]
- Daniel Cabuco - Studio Art Director - Liquid Entertainment
- Marcus [Marcus Dublin] Dublin - Freelance 3d artist - www.marcusdublin.com
- Jon Rush - Senior Character Artist - EA Bioware Austin - www.pig-brain.com
- Creath [Artician] Carter - Environment Artist, Lord of the Rings Online, Turbine Entertainment - www.creathcarter.com
- Jeff [JeffZugale] Zugale - Concept Artist - 7 Studios
- David [-kube-] Kubalak - Art Director - Ensemble Studios/ Microsoft Games
- Christopher Bonura – [cbonura] - Concept Designer - www.cb-concepts.com
- Armando [Mando Magic] Durruthy - 3D Environment Artist at NetDevil, LTD. - 2D Contract Penciler & Inker at Marvel Comics
- Nathan [nazeil] Brock - Senior Artist - Sony Online Entertainment - www.nathanbrock.com
Once again, Great Work Everyone!