how about doing a game version of a Sesame Street character, the Cookie Monster dressed up in Marios cloths
Was just talking about the cookie monster last night. We were debating if he would count as a classical horror monster for the 2d challenge
A fun one for both 3D and 2D might be something I'm gonna do with my artstudents some of these days.
Drwaing Pokémons all animal like and realistic, but still recognisable It damn fun, and there's tons of 'em to choose from.
Lando, if you make the suggestion again in the voting thread that will double as a suggestions thread when the current 3d mini is over, I think many people will go for it. I didn't even read everything you said, but the mere mention of animals together with pokeman sounds epic!
Fred I'd even participate in that (even though I'm not good at modeling) if I got to do digimon instead of pokemon ;3
bah, sorry, must be pokemon
I'd be on board with that, pokemon would be pretty fun.
Muppets as AD&D characters...
Alien race with some pet or vehicles ? Cause Pokemon have been already done in a previous comp'
Toony Robot Boxers...(Real Steel)
Slavic mythology gods, demons or creatures
Little 3d environment (graveyard, swamp, ...)
This thread has been re-opened
-Gods or Very Powerful Figures from games involved in fantasy
-bosses from fantasy games done in toon or realistic style
-monster hunter styled charac or a monster from the series
-redesigning of characters from PS1 games (but which didnt have sequels that came after and remained only on ps1)
-chariot racer with different beasts other than horses
-warrior of a particular kind, (parth finder, giantslayer, bandit etc)
-Disney characters prepared for Battle
Last edited by marc117; 01-20-2014 at 10:27 PM.
- fantasy Siege Weapons
- Assassins Creed styled assassins (like in multiplayer, spanning all eras and a variety of tools for assasination)
- Quake 3 style character, diffuse only.
- Alien MMA Fighter
- Adventurer in hazardous environment on another planet
- Everyday practical objects (dishwashers, coffemachines, snackvendor, billboard screen etc) turned into a robot for enhanced functionality. Example, wandering recycle station.
- Make a character based on an abstract image. Same image for all participants. Lots of room for interpretation.
- Design a Lovecraftian monster.
- Shape language. Character design must have certain given primitive shapes integrated somehow. Example; must contain one short and one long cylinder and a sphere.
- Make a space pilot.
- Design a character based on your self. Could have a theme like fantasy or just being based on reality but maybe in style of choice.
- Create a new muppet, or make a human version of an existing one.
I'd like to see another creature mash up, or maybe something different where you have a sound bit and we have to design a creature based on the way it sounds to you and a brief description.
and maybe as an idea for some other one, appliances, machines or other vehicles made into steampunk, futuristic, or retro futuristic way
The time is nigh! Challenge, show yourself. ETA Drax?