Warning: include(control/forum_plugins_v2/gaThread-Banner.php) [function.include]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in [path]/showthread.php(125) : eval()'d code on line 70

Warning: include(control/forum_plugins_v2/gaThread-Banner.php) [function.include]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in [path]/showthread.php(125) : eval()'d code on line 70

Warning: include() [function.include]: Failed opening 'control/forum_plugins_v2/gaThread-Banner.php' for inclusion (include_path='.:/usr/lib/php:/usr/local/lib/php') in [path]/showthread.php(125) : eval()'d code on line 70
Page 216 of 216 FirstFirst ... 116 166 206 212 213 214 215 216
Results 4,301 to 4,313 of 4313

Thread: Introductions Thread.
Warning: include(control/forum_plugins/gaSurvival-Clock.php) [function.include]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in [path]/showthread.php(125) : eval()'d code on line 65

Warning: include(control/forum_plugins/gaSurvival-Clock.php) [function.include]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in [path]/showthread.php(125) : eval()'d code on line 65

Warning: include() [function.include]: Failed opening 'control/forum_plugins/gaSurvival-Clock.php' for inclusion (include_path='.:/usr/lib/php:/usr/local/lib/php') in [path]/showthread.php(125) : eval()'d code on line 65

Warning: include(control/forum_plugins/gaPostbit-Awards.php) [function.include]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in [path]/includes/class_postbit.php(284) : eval()'d code on line 2

Warning: include(control/forum_plugins/gaPostbit-Awards.php) [function.include]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in [path]/includes/class_postbit.php(284) : eval()'d code on line 2

Warning: include() [function.include]: Failed opening 'control/forum_plugins/gaPostbit-Awards.php' for inclusion (include_path='.:/usr/lib/php:/usr/local/lib/php') in [path]/includes/class_postbit.php(284) : eval()'d code on line 2

Warning: include(control/forum_plugins/gaPostbit-Portfolios.php) [function.include]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in [path]/includes/class_postbit.php(284) : eval()'d code on line 7

Warning: include(control/forum_plugins/gaPostbit-Portfolios.php) [function.include]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in [path]/includes/class_postbit.php(284) : eval()'d code on line 7

Warning: include() [function.include]: Failed opening 'control/forum_plugins/gaPostbit-Portfolios.php' for inclusion (include_path='.:/usr/lib/php:/usr/local/lib/php') in [path]/includes/class_postbit.php(284) : eval()'d code on line 7
    Hi people!
    I'm the newest member here !
    My name's Alicia, but since the last 10 years I've been known by my username : Lilium. I was making graphic art when 100% Photofiltre was still alive.
    I have a master in architecture and i'm aiming for my dream job : being an environment artist.

So let's start today!
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote #4301

Warning: include() [function.include]: Failed opening 'control/forum_plugins/gaPostbit-Awards.php' for inclusion (include_path='.:/usr/lib/php:/usr/local/lib/php') in [path]/includes/class_postbit.php(284) : eval()'d code on line 2

Warning: include() [function.include]: Failed opening 'control/forum_plugins/gaPostbit-Portfolios.php' for inclusion (include_path='.:/usr/lib/php:/usr/local/lib/php') in [path]/includes/class_postbit.php(284) : eval()'d code on line 7
    hello my name is heber, I'm from Peru, I am an illustrator, comic artist and coneptual artist.
    I like being part of this community and I hope to see many great works and upload my work too. Thank you.
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote #4302

3. jbe

I'm Junia, crazy but not a stranger to creative thingies..!!
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote #4303

Hello all Member of Gameartisans , i really enjoyed this forum and i am newbie to here, i am a 3D Artist , working on 3D Exterior Design, Architectural 3D Exterior Rendering, 3D Visualization Exterior Rendering, 3D Exterior Rendering, 3D Exterior Rendering Services, Residential 3D Exterior Rendering, Industrial 3D Exterior Rendering, 3D Exterior Home Design, 3D Villa Exterior Rendering, 3D Exterior rendering view, So This is Me,
    Thanks
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote #4304

Hi guys, my name is nawfal benbennasser, am a moroccan 3d artist, i studied, lived and worked in france for 6 years, now i returned to morocco as a freelancer.
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote #4305

So hi Im David (corey, my nickname) 3D Artist, zbrush sculpture, work on acreative studio as Character artist and my main interest is to improve my work performance for videogames.
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote #4306

Hello everyone, my name is Andy. I'm a freelance character artist. Have been visiting this site for long time, enjoying and admiring all the cool works here. Well, hopefully I can participate for the next comic con challenge!
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote #4307

Hi everybody, my name is Minh and I am from Vietnam. I am an artist for 6 years and love to make illustrations for videogames. Welcome to check out my portfolio!

Cheers!
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote #4308

Hi everyone,
    Mi name is Mike and I'm a veteran 2d game artist/pixel artist. I'm also the co-founder of BrashMonkey, makers of Spriter.
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote #4309

Hi everyone! I'm Roberto and Im a 3d generalist.
    Nice to meet you!

My portfolio: www.timerender.com
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote #4310

Hey community! I am a game developer vet with about 16years of experience making characters. HERE is a link to some of my work. Thanks!
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote #4311

Hi! My name is Sammy Ho.
    I am a 3D artist from Hong Kong, develop mobile game.
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote #4312

hii

hii all
    nikhil patil from India here .. i am self taught 3d artist new in 3d industry don't forget to check my portfolio ..
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote #4313