Thread: Dominance War IV - 2D - Rezeroth - Grawnn

Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Dominance War IV - 2D - Rezeroth - Grawnn

Hello folks!! Guess i'll be joining GA this year for the war! Loving the team color here aswell and of course the cool comrades! Been checking out the forum and there are some kickass works around here,To war!!! I shall be going for a cyborg this year..(so predictable) All the best to everyone!

Lol i just had to.. I wanted Grawnn to have the Old skool Heavy Metal magazine sorta attitude. So here be a hardcore classic cult Title head for me character ..argh!! running outta time!!

All the best guys!
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote #1

Here are my first batch of explorations. As always feel free to drop Crits and comments!
    Attached Images          
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote #2

Well i must say that i find number 7 to be really ugly lol.. but i could probably use parts of him.
    Attached Images      
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote #3

Lol..exploring a female character and been listening to too much 5.6.7.8s(kickass music) lol, but does not work with GA's color theme and definitely not a character with a name Grawnn lol
    Attached Images  
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote #4

1 and 3 are awesooomee!!! I want #3 to play in my band ehehe!!! But the first guy, oh my god... i have no word. so powerfull! his arms... wooooh! go on!
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote #5

only one thing... the #1 but with the head of #2?
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote #6

Rezeroth: I'm stunned! Each one is good. Does no.3 carry a musical instrument? A strongly armoured creature carrying a delicate wooden(?) instrument? Now that stands out. I like the fur around no.4's neck. Also, I love those pointed footings some characters have and at last, a human face with lots of expression always catches the viewers interest. WOW, keep going! Your character does not need to be completely in GA's colours. For instance, if you love blue. your GA-sword can be blue also. It's the sword image that is important. Can you imagine if about 200 entries were the same colours. How boring would that be! Use your imagination to include the GA colours somewhere in your final entry. Use a lot or little all depending on your vision of your character. Could just be part of the pedestal...:thumb:
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote #7

Wow this stuff is great.

I think I'm partial to number 1. I think the whole big assembly on the arms reminds me of Big O, but better.

plus it has chainsaws. You can't go wrong with chainsaws.
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote #8

The 1st and 2nd are ral awesome!
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote #9

Knight:
    Wizard:
    Oh, awesome! I'd been wondering whether you were working away on someone else's team or what, so I'm really glad to see you here with us, Rezeroth! Great work so far!

I like the female in progress, though I think you could push the arms longer like in character #1. And she doesn't need to be black and gold if you have the GA logo - it's an either/or rule.

I like #1 by itself too. I like the shoulders of #2. #4 is okay, but the head feels mismatched to the body - that head needs a fatter body, imho. And I love the silhouettes of #5 and 6.
    Looking forward to seeing more!
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote #10

wow looks stunning . love ur sketchs
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote #11

I really like 6, the robot tentacles look soo cool, like the female one too thought the arm weapons look a bit cumbersome
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote #12

Hi great to see u here in DWIV and joining GA! Nice works as usual!
    I like the first design - it has a cool big guns on both arms! keep them up!
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote #13

Finally you join this war. How about studio work?
    Asem...awesome dude. Really cool concepts. :thumb: I like everything but..hm.....difficult to chose.
    I chose 1,4,5 & 8
    Good luck
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote #14

I really like number 3, but could be because it's the only one that isn't completely symmetrical. I also like the instrument idea, but because it's an instrument doesn't mean it has to be made out of cheap wood.
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote #15

rihlah - Lol thanks

Amethyst - Lol its an Axe-Electric guitar. Yea i kinda like the idea too..Lets see how things go

Bloodeye - Lol im on a chainsaw frenzy

Keydan - Lol thanks pal!

Walrus - Hello there Mr. Walrus, great to see you hear too man..and im loving your entry by far. Yea about the head not matching, i get what you mean. I actually wanted it to feel a lil weird because the only part left of him is his head. The body is sorta like mass produced and fully mechanical. But yea thanks i'll look into that anyway

Raziel_mn - Thank you pal! You in the War?

Mitch-king - Lol #6, Mr tentacles.. cumbersome ay? hmmm..

syncmax - Harlow there..you keep up the good work too.Cant wait to see more and thanks for dropping by

WhiteGuardian - Hello hello hello.. Wow you're gonna work on both 2D and 3D? crazy..lol cant wait man!

Shadownami92 - Yea i'll try some Asymmetrical designs..thanks ya.
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote #16

Here are some explorations, Cut and paste my fav. lol.. I really like the idea of having somethin really in contrast, like having an old man head on some hi tech armor..to me its not impossible and surely not too generic. Might give him a cowboy hat too lol and people will go like "WTF?!..thats....prettyy...cool..i think" Beauty in uglyness like an angler fish.. lol

Oh yea and thanks for everyones comments, do know that i read everything you guys say despite my crapy short replies. Thank you all.. Let's rock this show! XD
    Attached Images      
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote #17

Nice entry you decided on a design already?

Btw i'd go for the one pointer boots, otherwise its getting more messy then needed
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote #18

wow , number 3 and 6 are amazing , great designs
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote #19

looks really tight there mate,the 1st character looks pretty damn badass,i like it
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote #20