Death Pixel is a start up group of collaborative artists from different parts of the world, working to create our first launch title "Project: Dreamland," being developed in Unreal Engine 4.
Currently, Death Pixel Games is a small but effective team passionately working on Dreamland, their first game. A large amount of concept art and 3D modeling has already been completed as we work towards a demo version of the game completed in July, for which we have a complete breakdown for you to reference.
We're looking for self-motivated individuals looking to build up their portfolios and seeking experience in the game development field
- A solid understanding of 3D Modeling applications, such as Autodesk Maya, 3DS Max, Blender, or other 3D Modeling / Sculpting applications such as Zbrush, or Mudbox.
- The ability to Model and Texture an assortment of high quality detailed characters (Humans, Animals, Aliens, Corrupted Zombie like humans).
- Work within a certain poly count, or be able to reduce poly count if needed to create game optimized characters for Unreal Engine.
- Must be able and willing to use Skype, as that's our main form of communication with the team. A microphone is not a requirement.
- Able to work in a team driven environment.
- Willing to sign and work within the boundaries of our NDA form.
Please submit a resume, cover letter, and link to your portfolio to firstname.lastname@example.org. If you do not have a portfolio, an opportunity will be given for you to show us your skills in character modeling.
- If you're skilled in other areas of 3D game development.