The Character Modeler is an integral piece of the Marketing Art team at MZ. You should be expert in Maya, Z-Brush, and Photoshop with a strong foundation in realistic human anatomy, facial likeness, and clothing. You must have hands on experience as a Character modeler with familiarity in character rig setups for animation keying.
Past experience should be at least 5 years as a 3D Artist / Character Modeler with one AAA game for mobile, PC, or console as a Character Artist. Your work helps grow the user base for all our games and will be seen by tens of millions of global players in the future; this is your chance to leave your legacy and be part of gaming history!
- Create, refine, and render a variety of 3D styles ranging from photorealistic to highly stylized 3D character models
- Proven ability in major CG techniques including modeling, texturing, shading, lighting, camera matching and compositing
- Able to Re-model, re-topologize and re-texture existing assets
- Highly proficient at advanced character rigging techniques IK/FK systems, blend shapes, Flexi-planes, nCloth, vertex weighting, etc.
- Work closely with the Creative team to design artwork for MZ's marketing campaigns
- Successfully produce concurrent and competing projects in a fast-paced environment
- 5 years as a 3D Artist in the game industry with one AAA title as a 3D artist
- BA in art/ 3D computer graphics or equivalent
- Fluent in Maya, Zbrush, Headus, V-ray/M-ray. (Modo and 3dsmax a plus)
- Expert in Photoshop and other post production applications is required
- Must be incredibly proficient with time and complete tasks in a timely manner
- Ability to effectively present ideas - both verbally and visually
- Strong communication skills, the ability to take constructive feedback, and work together with a team to achieve the end product is a must
- Flexibility to work late nights and weekends, if needed
CLICK TO APPLY: https://jobs.lever.co/machinezone/94b841bc-24bb-4e5f-91d6-7435ab9cb886/apply?lever-source=GameArtisans